18th Annual Somerset County Journey through the Past
Looking to get out of the house on a beautiful fall weekend?
Come join the Ukrainian History and Education Center for self-guided and expert-guided tours at St. Andrew Cemetery & Mausoleum, the Fisher Family Cemetery and St. Andrew Memorial Church in Somerset/South Bound Brook!
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Guided Tour: 11 am and 1 pm
Sunday, October 8, 2023
Hours: Noon to 4 pm
Guided Tour: 1 pm
Weekend Highlights Include:
- Self-guided tour of St. Andrew Cemetery & Mausoleum highlights
- Fisher Family Cemetery plot
- Video presentation on the history of the cemetery and St. Andrew Memorial Church
- Printed and online (smartphone) walking guide
- Scavenger hunt and other kid’s activities
- All tours and presentations will be outdoors
- St. Andrew Memorial Church will be opened for private reflection (stairs & wheelchair accessible)
Ample parking at 280 Main Street / South Bound Brook, NJ 08880
This two-day event is part of Somerset County's Weekend Journey Through the Past.
For more information and a complete listing of particpating sites, visit: www.SCHistoryWeekend.com